We are SO excited about this upcoming fall workshop… for several reasons:
- It’s at the beautiful St. Eugene Mission Golf Resort & Casino near Cranbrook, BC.
- This is going to be a weekend of intensive and comprehensive photography education with a ton of hands on shooting and learning time, valuable critiques, opportunities for one-on-one instruction, creativity & exploration, and, of course, fun!
- It’s at the beautiful St. Eugene Mission Golf Resort & Casino near Cranbrook, BC!!!
The workshop will take place November 11-13, 2016 at the outstanding St. Eugene Mission Golf Resort & Casino near Cranbrook, BC and will cover all of the important essentials to making better photographs while in MANUAL MODE!
This course is all about learning to use your camera so that you control each image you create. Enough of handing off the heavy lifting to AUTO! You will learn everything from the basics of composition to how taking control of your settings to make better pictures than ever before.
Not only will you learn the ins & outs of your camera settings but you’ll have plenty of time for hands on learning with the advantage of one-on-one opportunities to help you integrate the fundamentals, removing the intimidation factor that MANUAL MODE can impose.
The course will include:
- Basics of composition. Before we even start talking about your settings, you will learn how to easily improve your photographs.
- Learning the Exposure Triangle. The settings and how they impact and enhance a photograph.
- Techniques that can best/only be achieved using MANUAL MODE.
- Night time photography: light painting, starry nights, and more!
- Tea, coffee and snacks.
The cost of this workshop is $349. If you register before October 8th pay only $295. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 26, 2016!!
This course is expected to fill up fast and space is limited.
Questions? Please click HERE to check out our FAQs.